Saturday, October 13, 2007

BEAUTIFUL TREES ALONG THE PACIFIC CREST TRAIL. These are just a few of the beautiful trees I saw along the PCT.
It's impossible to take a bad picture out in the wilderness. There is so much beauty Everywhere you look.
I'm sure each one of these trees has a story to tell, if only they could speak.
Everyday I made a point to hug a tree so I could recive energy to keep me going. I do that everytime I run along the Ohlone trail to Sunol. I have a favorite tree that I hug and ask for energy.
My wisdom card is perfect for me. I am getting ready to start a new job. I'm excited to get back to working. I'm still healing but each day I look better & feel better.

"Be grateful for a new lease of life. Long-standing situations, stalemates or dead ends now come to an end. The universe has taken note of your situation and is prepared to repair or correct it. You for your part must be prepared to let go and to co-operate with the universal energy. The past is now beginning to fade and regeneration is beginning. Accept all that is going to be offered, you will be delighted with how it will change your life. © Stephen Haynes"

1 comment:

Eero said...

What kind of new job?

E.