Monday, November 20, 2006

I know so many pictures but had to make up for the days I didn't blog.
Just want to say Randy did awesome climbing we had so much fun in the valley.
Yosemite is really the most beautiful place in the world to me.
I'm thinking of heading back for Thanksgiving. Since I have nothing else going on. I was bummed Randy hurt his knee and we couldn't run Half Dome. If the weather is nice this week I might have one more shot to go up the stone before the weather changes. We'll see.
There's always Camping on Diablo which is close.

I'm feeling strong so I will see if I can PR at Quad. Dipsea this weekend. Let me just say it's a short 28 mile race but hard. I always run 20 on Thursday & Friday before the race this way I get some back to back training runs in.
Ok kids here's the Zen Card of the day....
TRUTH..What is, is.
What is not, is not.
No amount of
Wishing or
wanting can change
that simple fact.

 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Randy said...

Thanks Cat! I had the best teacher. Thanks for mking it fun. I can't wait to go climbing again!

Catra said...

I'm so happy you had a good time. Looking forward to climbing with you again!
Catra

Anonymous said...

good luck with the quad!

Catra said...

Hey Angie-
Thanks! I hope you're doing well!
Catra

Debbie said...

Hey Catra,
Just want to make sure: the Quad, is that the one you'll be doing in honor of Victoria? I want to tell her and direct her to your blog... and I'm guessing the race has a website. She's gonna get such a lift from this. Also, if you're interested, got some pics up from Terschelling race http://expatrunner.blogspot.com/

BTW, Cool climbing pictures

Debbie said...

(This is verbatim from my 6 year old Alice who just looked at your running and climbing pictures and wanted to add her 2 cents...)

Hi Catra,
I like to run. And sometimes I try to exercise. I think you are a great climber and a good runner. Your tattoos are really beautiful, I think. I wish you good luck. BYE! That is everything.

Catra said...

Hey Debbie-

Yes, I'm running the Quadruple disea 28 mile race for Victoria.
I will check out those pictures.
Ahh tell Alice I said hi and thank for posting to my blog.
She lucky to have such an active mommy. I'm sure you have such fun with her.
XOXO,
Catra