Sunday, November 19, 2006

"F" this....
I tend to swear a lot when I'm climbing. It really helps me to move through the cruxie sections!
How I love to dance up the granite. I love getting pumped and sweating. Oh how I love getting Elvis legs...I forgot how it felt, to really be badass.
My second love is rock climbing. Got back to my roots this past weekend. I love being a dirtbag monkey!!!!
Took Randy who had a blast. So proud of you, you did awesome for your first time hanging in the Valley.
I'll write more tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep!!! Posted by Picasa


Ultra Okie said...

Hi Catra, Glad you had a goog weekend. Looking forward to hearing more about it. I ran a marathon Saturday. Legs were still kind of tired from the Mother Road 100. I don't know how you could run 4 one hundreds in four weeks. You are a machine!!

Have a fantastic week!


christine said...

rock on Catra! awesome pic!!

Catra said...

wOO hOO. You ran a marathon this weekend. You're tough!!!!

How could I??? I am passionate about running and I was determind to be the first woman to run 4 in 4 weeks. Plus I have fun running hundreds ;)

Ultra Okie said...

Hey Cata, I bet you make just about everthing fun!! :)

Catra said...

Hey Christine-

Thanks! Randy took the picture. One of those shots I can't do myself ;)

Catra said...

Hey Steve-
You know me I try to ;)