Sunday, November 19, 2006

"F" this....
I tend to swear a lot when I'm climbing. It really helps me to move through the cruxie sections!
How I love to dance up the granite. I love getting pumped and sweating. Oh how I love getting Elvis legs...I forgot how it felt, to really be badass.
My second love is rock climbing. Got back to my roots this past weekend. I love being a dirtbag monkey!!!!
Took Randy who had a blast. So proud of you, you did awesome for your first time hanging in the Valley.
I'll write more tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep!!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ultra Okie said...

Hi Catra, Glad you had a goog weekend. Looking forward to hearing more about it. I ran a marathon Saturday. Legs were still kind of tired from the Mother Road 100. I don't know how you could run 4 one hundreds in four weeks. You are a machine!!

Have a fantastic week!

Steve

christine said...

rock on Catra! awesome pic!!

Catra said...

hEY uLTRA OKIE-
wOO hOO. You ran a marathon this weekend. You're tough!!!!

How could I??? I am passionate about running and I was determind to be the first woman to run 4 in 4 weeks. Plus I have fun running hundreds ;)

Ultra Okie said...

Hey Cata, I bet you make just about everthing fun!! :)

Catra said...

Hey Christine-

Thanks! Randy took the picture. One of those shots I can't do myself ;)
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Steve-
You know me I try to ;)
catra