Monday, March 30, 2009

OLD GOATS 50 MILER.
Andy and I ran OG 50 miler over the weekend we had a blast I love running with him he really motivates me. I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend who loves spending time outdoors and doing what I do.
We make a great team I think. Andy is so sweet he actually is a way faster runner than me, but he enjoys taking it easy and running with me at races.
It was a pretty hot day and the course was challenging. We finished in 13:03. I even got 2nd in my age group woo hoo thanks to Andy.


Andy, Me and the RD Steve.

Miracles Are An Expression of Love

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.
Marie Lloyd

9 comments:

circusmaximus said...

Are you a student of "A Course in Miracles"? That quote is one of the 50 miracle principles.

Hone said...

Congrats on a solid run.

It was good to see you guys yesterday.

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

I am happy for you, you also have a great guy.
Morgan is the same way with me when we run ultras, and or trail or anything long.He is way faster then me but sticks with me and we have one amazing time.

I wanted to say to you(totally off topic) thank you beyond words, for introducing me to crossfit.It really has changed my entire way of being! I do it 4-5 days a week, along with 5-6 days of running and I feel amazing.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never felt so awesome about myslef.Of course little things need to be tweaked but all in time!

Shannon said...

You both look like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Unbelievable! Great work, girl!

Unknown said...

Hey, sweet job!...

CoyoteGirl said...

Congrats! You guys look great. Hope to see you out on the trails sometime soon again!

Judi said...

i am so happy things are working out well w/ you and andy.

p.s. how did you meet dr. drew?

Anonymous said...

Catra,
I am so happy that you and Andy are doing life together and having fun! Are you two going to do the TransRockies Run on Aug. 23rd, 2009 in Buena Vista Colorado?