Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love this card..It's called Lovers...

Things are not always what they appear, so examine everything carefully. What looks very positive could be negative and what looks negative could in fact be positive. The universe is a strange place and so things don’t always have to go according to your plan to actually be beneficial. This is a time to rely upon the Self, so examine and let go of support systems that no longer serve you
.
© Stephen Haynes

So Sony called me today they no longer make my camera so I'm getting a check. I saw the model I want to get, same price but a lot more features. it's the DSC-W290 series they don't make it in pink ;( so I'm thinking silver.
I am big into Sony so will stick with them. I'm thinking this is the upgraded model of my two year old one.

I ran 4 miles today on Mission Peak my feet hurt on the down hills. My blisters. My feet should be fine for my next race this weekend Mount. Diablo 50k. Anyone else running it???

This made my whole heart happy when I read this. I know it's someone who knew me long ago. And it's ok to be anonymous, your words made me feel great while running C2M..I just kept thinking this is why I run, to be the best person ever.
Thank you.
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That lost girl was also a beautiful, kind-hearted person. But those who knew her then, are so happy you are more beautiful, stronger, growing and loving life today. The angel was always inside, now she just gets to come out an play more!

May the trail be your friend and the stars your guide. Good thoughts being sent to Catra!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck this weekend!

My love language is words and I can live on nice comments from family & friends for days. :)

CoyoteGirl said...

Lovely post. What's wrong with your camera?

I'm not doing Diablo...but I need to find some ultras to sign up for later in the season. I'll be doing the Reno - Tahoe Relay coming up, but after that...what are you doing then?

Rob said...

I'm a big fan of sony's with the image stabilization. Damn shakey hands.

Thats a very interesting interpretation of the lovers card.

Catra said...

hey coyote girl it broke feel in a mud puddle. they longer make that model so they are sending me a check for what I paid for it ;)

Lora said...

See you at Diablo!