Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brand New Ending

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
I so believe that quote! I took steps to change my life 14 years ago. Went from very unhealthy druggie to Super fit, super Healthy Vegan Ultrarunner/crossfitter.
I work hard to look this way. It starts with a positive attitude and pushing myself by training smart and eating a healthy diet. I won't be here forever, but I can make sure that I look and feel the best I can while I'm here.
Send me positive vibes this weekend will be running Old Goats 50 miler with Andy. We are also planning on watching our friend Pablo fight that night, never been to a cage fight so I'm excited to watch him kick butt.
Good luck to all who are racing this weekend.
And remember have fun!

13 comments:

Tri-James said...

Positive vibes coming your way!

Hone said...

I did not know about the Goats race was this weekend. I am in the L.A. area and signed up for the PCTR Malibu run instead.

crap!!

Good luck out there.

CoyoteGirl said...

I love the images from your new camera!

Your blog is so inspiring, I visit every day.

BTW - My daughters still talk about you. They totally remember you from Skyline to the Sea. My littlest one was just talking about the pretty lady with the tatoos and the booboo on her knee. Just wanted to let you know that you're inspiring the newest generation too!

Luv,
t

Anonymous said...

i want boobs.

tonya

Shannon said...

You look fabulous! I want to wish you a great race my friend!

HERC DRIVER said...

Good luck this weekend!! I'll be sending you some great vibes!!!

Namaste,

Tom

Unknown said...

Theanks for the post. I love to read your blog. I hope to be a lean machine soon! Have a great run!

mindful mule said...

Have a great run tomorrow! Looks like a challenging course. Hope to say Hi in Malibu on Sunday...

Anonymous said...

Running my first ultra Sycamore Canyon 50K tomorrow. Found your site a while back, got me motivated to try trail running and stick with it. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Best of Luck this weekend.

Being a Vegan and an Ultrarunner/crossfitter to me would be tough but, then again, you are tough.

The Running Man Ray's Words said...

You are a cool girl, inspiring and cute.

Visionbuilder said...

Dearest Anonymous: Don't we all!!

OkUltraRunner said...

GReat blog Catra. I found you through Trail Zombie here in Tulsa. What tips can you give me for keeping those nasty blister nasties away? I attempted Mother Road - Part 2 last November & had some serious blisters on the entire bottom of one foot. Wil lbe doing Heartland 100 in October with TZ & his famous crew-babe extraordinaire (Dana).

Okultrarunner