Sunday, March 08, 2009

Echoes of Kindness

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless


Rocky and I went out for a run this morning I took him out on the OHlone college side of Mission Peak. We ran up the YSC trail and picked up the Panorama we did 5 miles. It was sunny and nice. We learned it's still muddy on that side because of big trees it is very shady in that area. Rocky loved it lots of single track, he ran strong. We saw a group of Wild Turkeys on our run.
Rocky does much better off lease on single track I notice on fire roads he wanders a lot and stops. I think I will start taking on this side more once it dries out.
I forgot about the time change so woke up later. That's ok.

I gotta start packing for C2M I leave Wed. after work to fly to Andy's place. I am very excited about running this race. It should be a blast.
Crossfit Today:
for time 1 round:
100 kettlebell swings
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats
100 lunges
my time: 9:21

5 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

I love running into turkeys on some bike trails through St. Paul. Well, I don't actually RUN INTO THEM. I just meant I like seeing them...

Shannon said...

That CrossFit workout looks tough! Your pictures look great.

mrjwhit~ said...

What weight did you use for the KB swings. A tuffy like you probably did 53 lbs.

Catra said...

hey mrjwhit-
I used 25lbs thats all I have. I wanna buy a 35lb one though. My upper body is not that strong..;) I wish ;)

Catra said...

Hi Shannon-
Thanks for the comments yeah it's tough but makes me stronger ;)
C