Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY.................FORGIVENESS MEANS MORE TO GOD THAN SACRIFICE.
Forgive one person today. Open your heart to that one person, and release unnecessary suffering from the past. Feel the peace that follows from this simple act.
What has happen to all the warm weather :0 seems like Winter again. Went to Sierra Madre fro the weekend the weather was gloomy there too.
Hopefully it will heat up again for the weekend I will fly down Friday and would really love to train in warm weather again.
I hope the weather didn't dampen anyones plans for the 3 day weekend.

5 comments:

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

OMGOSH!!! That skull hoodie!!!

where did you get that? I love skulls and have a variety clothing with them...my fav are my mary jane shoes with skulls on them:)

Hope you had a great visit.
It was cold on our 30 miler run, but got warm as the day went on.I though we would get rained on but didnt:)

Anyway....talk to ya soon.

:) Michelle

Catra said...

Hi Michelle I'm glad you and Morgan had a good run congrats.
I don't remember where I got my hoodie. I think maybe Ross a few years ago.
Hey I have skull Mary Janes too. The skull is a girl and has a red bow. I got mine at Hot topic. I have tons of skull stull too. I'm sure we have the same taste in clothing.
I took Rocky to Sierra Madre he was such a good boy in the car. He got a lot of attention at the two parties we went to.
Hope you're having a great day.
XOXO,
Catra

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

of course Rocky got so much attention, hes a handsome studmuffin!!!

Leslie said...

Give Rocky a big hug from me.
I had to put down my Norman Dog of many years last week :(
A little run made me and my honey feel a bit better and a little better connected with it all.
Nature does that!

Leslie

CoyoteGirl said...

Yeah, I went to the Sierras - it was pretty cold and rainy for this time of year. But now I'm used to the cold so I was out there running in shorts and a tee getting dripped on underneath the big trees.

Weird weather...but we made the best of it.