Tuesday, October 06, 2009

JUST TRY................
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
Beverly Sills
Ok so the metcon WOD trashed me yesterday. I checked the blog this morning and it was a rest day so I thought good.
I woke up at 4:30am with my right ulna the one that I broke on El Cap climbing in 03.
It was killing me, I have a plate and seven screws and it was really hurting
. I took two advil and went back to sleep
I woke up and decided to run 9 miles but I ended up adding a wod to it.
It's called the AGE WOD. You do your age in squats then run a mile and repeat each mile. I did 44 ever mile for 9 miles. My legs are like jello.
Good training for the Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim of the Grand Canyon this weekend.
Go ahead and try the wod it's fun.


Anonymous said...

that was one of my fathers favorite sayings ,the worst thing you can do is not try, time waits for no one , ect ect mike h

Snakebite said...

"Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim"

So, you're into "rimming!" ;-) Just kidding!

Can't wait for the Grand Canyon pictures from that trip.

voodoo child said...

Hey Cat, haven't read the blog for awhile and forgot how much I missed reading your adventures. Good luck on the rim2rim2rim... sounds like a blast!

Anonymous said...

which trail are you guys taking on the south side, Bright Angel or South Kabob?
Fun long day.


Catra said...

Hi Art I believe bright angel, my roommate Jerry is the tour guide since he has run it a few times. Yep were looking at 16 hours.