Tuesday, October 06, 2009

JUST TRY................
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
Beverly Sills
Ok so the metcon WOD trashed me yesterday. I checked the blog this morning and it was a rest day so I thought good.
I woke up at 4:30am with my right ulna the one that I broke on El Cap climbing in 03.
It was killing me, I have a plate and seven screws and it was really hurting
. I took two advil and went back to sleep
I woke up and decided to run 9 miles but I ended up adding a wod to it.
It's called the AGE WOD. You do your age in squats then run a mile and repeat each mile. I did 44 ever mile for 9 miles. My legs are like jello.
Good training for the Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim of the Grand Canyon this weekend.
Go ahead and try the wod it's fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was one of my fathers favorite sayings ,the worst thing you can do is not try, time waits for no one , ect ect mike h

Snakebite said...

"Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim"

So, you're into "rimming!" ;-) Just kidding!

Can't wait for the Grand Canyon pictures from that trip.

voodoo child said...

Hey Cat, haven't read the blog for awhile and forgot how much I missed reading your adventures. Good luck on the rim2rim2rim... sounds like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Catra
R2R2R
which trail are you guys taking on the south side, Bright Angel or South Kabob?
Fun long day.

Art

Catra said...

Hi Art I believe bright angel, my roommate Jerry is the tour guide since he has run it a few times. Yep were looking at 16 hours.
Catra