Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MISTAKES...........
If you don’t learn from your mistakes, there’s no sense making them.

I ran 3 miles yesterday and my lower tendon on the inside of my right leg was sore. Today I ran/walked with Rocky 2 miles and it felt better.
I haven't gone to crossfit this week but have been doing a few tabata wods the last couple days.
I will start back on Monday :-) only because I am heading out of town tomorrow.
Rocky and I will head to visit Andy, in Sierra Madre ,we have a busy few days planned.
Friday we will all walk in the Sierra Madre Halloween parade that should be fun.
Saturday they have the biggest Halloween party around for dogs it's in SoCal. They have a parade and costume contest. Should be fun.
We will also go to see, Where the wild things are Saturday night.
It's been a couple months since I have been to Sierra Madre. Andy was busy and the weekends he was free I was busy. Yes it's a challenge being in a long distance relationship. We both know it won't be like this forever.
I will be down a couple times in Nov. and in Dec. and Andy will be visiting here in Dec.
We have a few races we will be running together coming up so that will be fun too.

I am so excited to be going to Sierra Madre and visiting all my friends there. That city is awesome everyone is super nice and everyone knows each other.

I'm heading to work soon today is busy I'm teaching a healthy eating class on raw foods and I also teach my get fit class today. Busy Busy Busy :-)

6 comments:

Silo and Milo said...

Hi Catra,

You don't know me but I enjoy following your blog.
Here is a link to a trip report buy a backcountry runner I thought you might be interested in. He does some very impressive runs.

Sam

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=917823

Dave-O said...

We're running Hogees Sat AM, if you're up for it!

voodoo child said...

Hey Cat! Just picked up the book Born to Run and came across none other than THE dirt diva in a section about iconic distance runners! How cool is that?! I know a celebrity:) Keep fighting the good fight and inspiring the rest of us! -Brad

PunkRockRunner said...

Safe travels and have a wonderful Halloween.

I'll be returning to Chrissy Fields to run the US Half on Sunday (I know, *only" 13.1 miles).

All the best,

Ron

Anonymous said...

Cool effect with the photo. How do you do it? Hope you had a great weekend.

Sara

Pam said...

I love your inspiration!

Enjoy!