Monday, October 05, 2009

HIGHER LEVEL.....................
Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
Oprah Winfrey
Half Dome trip Friday. We had a blast there were tons of peeps up there. I saw Al who works at my Whole Foods and the following day I worked the Rock N roll half marathon expo. and a guy who was up there saw me to. What a small world.
The weather was perfect , Fall is for sure here. That crisp clean cool air and the smell of the pine trees and dogwoods get my mind races back to Falls past in the Valley. Some of the best years of my life were spent in Yosemite in the Fall.
I really love Yosemite and feel so at peace and connected to this place when I am here.
I plan on making two more trips before the snow comes.
Joe, Me and Jerry made it up Half Dome Mylinh's fears got the best of her. She has been up before and we all decided next time to bring some cord and a harness so she feels safe.
Awesome views as always at the top.
Next up for me is the Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim of the Grand Canyon, I leave Thursday and am so looking forward to it. Well I better get ready for work.

WOD 10/05/09

"Angie"

For time:
100 Pull Ups
100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

my time: 14:42 sup pull-ups

5 comments:

Tom said...

Catra,
I have subscribed to your blog since June 2006 so thought it was about time I posted a comment.

THANKS for sharing your running and life with us. I am continually uplifted by your blogs and positivity.

I run and have completed about 20 marathons and am now venturing off road and into ultras - 2 so far.

Your running has inspired me to just get out there and do it - every blessing and best wish to you.
Tom

Tom said...

PS I hope its ok that I have linked to your blog from mine!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures and your inspirations!

Catra said...

Hey Tom that is awesome way to go. Keep on living!!!
Of course you can link me!

betterforit said...

Thought it was funny that you held up a heart-shaped rock for the camera in your 09/30 post, but may not have noticed you were standing on a heart-shaped rock in this one. (Second to last photo for 10/05.)

Have a great week!