Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Crossfit Rocks!!!!
Have I mentioned lately how much I love crossfit??? If not, guess what I do!!!
I swear during the WOD today, I thought to myself running a hundred miles is easier that have the crossfit WODS, call me sick but it's true.
I won't make it to class tomorrow, going to Sierra Madre after work for Andy's party. But not to worry Freddy & all the crossfit trainers. I saw the WOD. DEATH BY BURPEES 20 min. of as many burpees you can do. I will get up extra early to do them ;)

Todays WOD..My time was 14:24
Jolie showed me some great back stretches today
This one also helps stretch your leg. I need more practice to get all the way over. By next week I should be able to do it.
New beginnings or the possibilities of a new start are soon to be presented. Use your inner magician to pull together all the components of what soon will be in the offing, as you should now be able to manifest your hopes, dreams and desires. Remember you are only at the beginning, the first stages of development, so the more you are able to accept the more will be given to you. © Stephen Haynes

8 comments:

Rob said...

Damn now those are some stretches, I'm just now getting back into using the cobra to stretch my back out. Great time also!

Anonymous said...

Nice wheel!

Stuart said...

Holy crap you're bendy!!!

Dr. Marc and Tanya said...

Catra,
Hey it was great seeing you in Texas and sharing the trail with you. You looked strong the entire way. I'm pumped, cause I got the monkey off my back. I had DNF'ed in my last (3) 100's.
Marc

Anonymous said...

hi catra, how about some pics of your tat-collection....;)

Catra said...

Hey Marc it was awesome seeing you and Tanya and I'm so happy you both finished you looked strong the whole way. I'm happy you're back in the game. DNF suck!
See ya soon.
Catra

Matthew Ruscigno said...

So Cal!

Ron said...

Hey Catra, it was cool meeting you at the San Jose airport on Thursday night. I trust you had a good weekend and some good trail runs. My half-marathon went OK, but not great -- 1:26:53. You asked me what my next ultra will be and I still don't know. Any suggestions for this coming summer, like July / August time frame? I'm running the Boston Marathon on April 21.
--Ron
P.S. my blog: http://www.ronlittle.blogspot.com/