Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rock stars in the Making.......................... Vinnie and Catra doing an album cover pose in Pasadena on my way to get a tattoo.

Andy & Catra, I even have AK doing a rock star pose with me..LOL....

Do not put yourself in a situation that will compromise you or your values. It is frankly better to do without than accept compromise. Examine what it is that you want - perhaps what you want is not necessarily what you need. This is a time for improvement and betterment but you must clear away the old to make room for the new. Where there is a will there is a way, learn to operate in new ways and develop your strength of will.

Ok so my computer is totally messed up. Just thought I'd throw a couple pictures up. It might take a few days to figure out whats wrong.
It was having problems when I was in Sierra Madre and Andy tried to fix it.
Now I can't get it to post the pictures for me or download my pictures to the right place. So sorry everyone.
It took me three hours just to put these pictures up ,and put up the wisdom card.
I know nothing about computers so hopefully I can figure it out in the next couple days.
Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Donna said...

You have the best pictures! I love coming over here just to look.

Catra said...

Hi Donna thanks so much for stopping by and I'm glad you enjoy me being wacky.
Catra