Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pace Yourself

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day. Winnie the Pooh


I am just getting my mind ready ready for my long weekend. I ran 3 miles easy today. Did Tabata abs. My legs and arms are sore from Mondays WOD. No more crossfit wods other than maybe a tabata the rest of the week. I want my body to feel great by Saturday. I will do a 6 mile run on the Ohlone course tomorrow. That will be my last long run until Saturday.
If you don't already wear Moeben uv sleeves make sure you buy some. This is Shannon. She is the CEO of the company. She is one of the most amazing woman I have ever met. She has the biggest heart and I love this woman dearly. She will be running WST 100 and Badwater. And you all think I'm crazy.
Each purchase she donates a portion to one of her charities.

She is making leg sleeves too. I have two pairs. I will be wear my cute tattooed style sleeves and matching leg sleeves during Ohlone this weekend.

Let Your Inner Child Out to Play!

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. Pablo Picasso

5 comments:

*Ultra*Rockstar* said...

do you ever plan on doing States again? have you ever wanted to do badwater? I am just curiuos?

Unknown said...

I have a pair of those sleeves and I love them. They really come in handy in variable weather conditions. Very cool that you got to meet her.

Shannon said...

Good Luck this weekend!

Runnerudite said...

Hey Catra,

What is your Tabata Abs workout? Sounds interesting... I know it has something to do with fast intervals of intense workout and rest for 4 minutes, but what are you doing for each 20s interval?

PunkRockRunner said...

Hey Catra,

Please let me know if you're interested in a Bay Area trail run before you move down south (we had talked about this at Big Sur).

Nothing too crazy, maybe a nice ten miler?

Take care!