Friday, May 08, 2009

My Destiny, My Choice


My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.
Elaine Maxwell


Hanging out in my other home town Sierra Madre
Working on my tan and heat training for tomorrows PCT 50 miler. It's going to be HOT but I'm running with my sweetie so it will be fun.
Please send us positive vibes tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Olga said...

I like "the other home town" mention:) Do have fun tomorrow.

HERC DRIVER said...

Good luck!!!

Shannon said...

Gonna run in the bathing suit, it would help with the heat. LOL.....

Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

awesome job out there!! I was the gal with the orange shirt. I didn't finish sadly, the heat did me in :/. Just wanted to say congrats to both of you!!

Kris said...

Damn!!!