Thursday, March 22, 2007

FIT AS F**K........
That's what Freddy, my crossfit trainers sweat shirt said on the back. I thought yeah, I need to be fit as f**k! So I decided to do 4 workouts today. It started with a 6:30am crossfit class then a 4 mile run. Back to crossfit at 10am for a workout. Then a 5 mile run.(We did a 1 mile run at crossfit,well 4 400m)
I ended up running 10 miles total. It was very challenging doing the Quad. workout. That's what I named it since I did 4 work outs. I will do this once a week to challenge myself.

Me taking a quick break to enjoy the view along

Quarry lakes.
Stretching out is very important after doing a quad. workout, that's for sure. Ouch! I'm sore.

3 comments:

Alikona said...

I think you're already there. Wow, stud-ly!!! I did my ballet poses today while lifting weights... great for core strengthening and balancing. But oh boy did I get a lot of funny looks! LOL! ;)

Ironrav said...

Sounds like a great workout. What does Crossfit consist of btw? I don't think we have it here in the UK...

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to use "Fit as F**k" with my training buddies. It will be a hit.