Monday, February 01, 2010

ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER..............
Things that seem hard are not always that hard. Put one foot in front of the other, and you’ll get to the end.

Had a wonderful run this morning it was the calm before the storm. We are suppose to get rain starting tomorrow.
I actually don't mind running in the rain as long as I'm prepared it's all good.
I have just one training left week for Twin peaks 50 miler.
I'm looking to it. I'm hoping the weather will be much better then last year. Trust me it couldn't be any worse unless it snows the whole time and is a white out ;-)
as you can see in my pictures it was an awesome day. I ran 10 miles and felt great even though I was sore from my weekend and doing different workouts.

4 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

What beautiful views! You're such a lucky gal to be there. Best wishes from a cold(er) climate

:)

ultrarunner (Brian Philpot) said...

Nice pics!

Anonymous said...

Catra
you may not want to play favorites and that's ok, but
what are your 2 or 3 favorite 100 milers? either ones you've done or would like to do.

Art

Stuart said...

No Bull! For sure!