Thursday, February 18, 2010

EMBRACE THE NEW........
It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power. Alan Cohen
It was another awesome day in Fremont California ;-)...well it got cloudy later in the day. they say rain tomorrow and Saturday ;-( Well i enjoyed it while it was here. Running Saratogo fat ass 50k Saturday. Planning on running 20-30 miles tomorrow for training...
I will see how my body feels.
Going to San fran to see the play Wicked tomorrow night with my roommate Jerry should be fun.



I'm getting excited about running Coyote two moons 100 in a few weeks. Andy will be working it so he won't be on the trail with me.
I really love the challenge of the course, it's hard and that's what I love about it.

Have a beautiful weekend and send me positive vibes for my 50k. Oh and if you have a dog take them out on the trail, they will love you for it!



3 comments:

cincinnatisipe said...

Somehow I came across your blog and I love it.

Catra said...

Glad you love it thanks for stopping by.

Marsha said...

Love the new photo of Rocky on a rock!