Wednesday, February 03, 2010

TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM.................
We are reminded how short life really is, and how we are just passing through. So, all the people you haven’t told you love lately, tell them, and live your days like you mean it.

I love all of you..I really do.
Today I had a Chiropractor appointment so I decided to run there and get a flat training run in, 13 miles. Well first of all I forgot how hilly it is around where I live. I counted 9 climbs some were short some were long. It really is good training for Umstead 100. I do prefer Alameda creek trail for Umstead training. which I will run a couple times a week ,and I will try and do a few 50k's out on it before Umstead.
Even though I was running on the road I had views of Mission peak the whole time, which is always a beautiful site.
I wore my new Vasque transistors FS which I loved.

Run faster and farther wearing the next evolution in trail running shoes. By eliminating footbeds, the Transistor FS seamlessly connects your feet with changing terrain for unsurpassed control. The patent-pending FootSync system's shape-shifting Flux foam constantly adjusts to your foot, offering a true custom fit. The Immerse 360 last hugs the bottom of the foot, giving you the stability and support you need to attack the trails. Lightweight Rocknrolla plate system protects against excessive rotation when landing on uneven terrain, while still promoting plenty of forward flex. Waveform S/C midsoles mirror the foot's overall shape with constant support that won't diminish over time. Synthetic leather uppers with breathable Airmesh nylon and moisture-wicking linings. Vasque Synapse outsoles with slip-resistant compound.
I felt pretty good after running the road. I did a mini wod handstand push-ups 25, Kettlebell swings 25. 3 rounds.
The weather was awesome looks pretty good until Friday, and then rain all day Saturday just in time for my 50k training run oh well.
Ok everyone get out and run!!!

3 comments:

CoyoteGirl said...

I'm still scared of doing a handstand like that...not to mention pushups like that!

Hone said...

Life is short. See you next week!

Jen said...

I thought I was the only one who ran to the chiropractor. Mine is about 13 miles away. I can't remember why I did so, but I did. Once. Jen