Monday, February 22, 2010

FACE YOUR FEARS..............

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... The danger lies in refusing to face the fear, in not daring to come to grips with it... You must make yourself succeed every time. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Saratoga Fat ass 50k was a blast we only got lost once and if my friends Jerry and Mike would of listen to me, we would of went the right way.
But then again it's all part of a Fat ass run, no trail marking no wimps no whiners. The weather was foggy and it rained at the end we did have sun for a little bit too.
The course was great you ended up back at your vehicle every 10+ miles. It was 3 loops all different. I plan to go back and run there again sometime. It took us over 8 hours. My excuse was I ran 28 miles the day before ;-)



I saw Wicked the play, Friday night with Jerry it was awesome loved it.
I loved all the costumes especially the shoes.



Last night we saw Shutter Island it is a must see movie. i really liked it.


This week I plan on doing a 30-40 miler on Wed. night as my last long run for Coyote two moons 100. My IT band was a little sore but today it feels 100 times better.






Well it's that time again gotta go to work enjoy your day.
I am blogging when I can since I don't have a computer, well I do but Andy needs to fix it.
So sorry if I'm not writing every day. ;-)













6 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally agree, we have to face the things we fear! I'm embarking on training for my first 50k, something that really scares me but at the same time energizes me :-)

Running Diva Mom said...

You are so friggin amazing. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I allways love your pics of the trails. My laptop took a crap on me. But I have a IPhone works good and I can take it any place.

Jen said...

I agree: "It's all about the shoes" "specially if they're red! Once again : You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Catra. I Love the inspirational quotes. Keep on keeping on my friend.

XO,

Green Frog (ribbett ribbett)

Unknown said...

You are so inspirational! (And not too mention super cute!) Good luck with any and all upcoming runs. My good vibes and positive thoughts are always with you.
-danny