Monday, February 15, 2010

YOUR UNIQUE TALENT...............
Use your talent (everybody has one) in anyway you can. Don't keep it for yourself like a miser - spend it like a millionaire! Lucy MacDonald

Twin Peaks 50 miler 9well lets not kid ourselves 52 miler0 was a blast......... Finished in 14:38 happy about my time.

Andy ran the whole race with me, since it was our Valentines day weekend celebration of having fun together. yeah we're a little twisted. I felt great the whole race pretty much except at the end when my blister in my right shoe erupted like a volcano as I was running super fast listening to my life with the thrill kill cults song, sex on wheels.

It was a beautiful day and the race was very well organized. Thanks Jess it really was great. The volunteers were awesome and the radio guys were great.
Sorry my post is short but my computer is not working so have to post on my dinner breaks this week.
Thanks for all the positive messages my friends. i love you all.
Enjoy this beautiful California weather while we have it ;-)







7 comments:

HERC DRIVER said...

Great job !!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I love that you and your dear one run together for Vday! Glad you had a good time, you are an inspiration to this wannabe ultrarunner girl :)

Hone said...

Great seeing you guys. It always brings a smile to my lips. You and Andy are awesome!

Rob said...

Excellent sounding way to celebrate!

Saw ThrillKillCult a few years ago at Folsom Street Faire and they were still an excellent show/band.

Jessica DeLine said...

Congrats!! Good to see you again too :)

Anonymous said...

You're the bomb.

Catra said...

Thanks everyone!!!!