Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Pause to Reflect

The simple act of reflecting, the simple act of pausing to consider, to reason, can have an impact. Dalai Lama

Positive Talk

Affirm continuously to yourself: I am in the right place, at the right time, for the right purpose. Ursula Roberts

Champions, Skill and Will

Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.
Muhammad Ali


I have been so busy since this past weekend. Trying to get back on track. I ran today and did this bootcamp video we sell at Whole Foods. I figure I could do a couple of the workouts with my class. I like doing the crossfit workouts way better so i will stick with that I think.
Rocky and I will be driving to SoCal tomorrow around 3pm after I get off work. I will be busy training on the AC 100 course.
This will be my last long training weekend before TRT 100 in a couple weeks.

I will be visiting Andy from the 2-8. I actually leave the morning of the 8th to drive back and go to work.
It will be nice to have a long visit.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Catra, you are one awesome gal. I'll 'run' into you sometime I'm sure. Until then, keep on inspiring! I'll be sending my best MOJO I can muster for a succesful race in your upcoming 100miler!

johntsharp said...

Hey Catra, this is off topic, but your friend that makes the moben sleeves, has she tried to do any marketing to the biker crowd. Like going to biker ralleys and such. I think there is quite a bit of potential there. Just a thought.

Barbara said...

Just found your blog...what a freaking inspiration you are. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra
Is anyone you know interested in helping pace Michael Popov for his JMT record attempt?
I don't know how to contact Michael directly
but here is a link

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=22292&skip_to_post=179942#179942

art