Monday, July 20, 2009

33:31..... That was our finishing time this past weekend at Tahoe rim trail 100

We were and hour slower than last year. Andy had some altitude issues that got bad during the night and really bad the last 25 miles. He sucked it up and we finished together.
We had Chris Hosmer pace us mile 50-75 and Kathy D'Onofrio the last 25 we all had a blast even though Andy felt bad.
I forgot to bring a new camera battery so I will put pictures up when Andy sends me his.
TRT 100 was the National championship 100 mile event for USTF, I placed 6th woman overall and 3rd in my age.
Sorry this is all so short. I will write a report later ;-)

8 comments:

seawallrunner said...

congratulations you two !!! your health, determination and smiles inspire me every day!

Bipolar Boy said...

Good show both of you. Altitude sickness never easy. Keep it up you're a true inspiration.

Snakebite said...

Great job and congrats to you both!

Unknown said...

congrats from the East Coast! god job!

Missy said...

Congratulations! I'm impressed (as always!)

Anonymous said...

Keep on keeping on!

your pal the green frog.

Catra said...

hmm green frog is that you Pete? I always think of you when I go to Yosemite and the Summer of 02 you crewing me on my solo 100 miler there and being my climbing partner ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey what ever happen to that guy carl that you were seeing back then. I'm glad you're w/ andy he seems more pleasant for your match. when are you plannng to move to socal + will you continue your bloggs, where will you be trainnig at and work at.. such an inspiration everyso often when I look for encouragements....