Monday, July 06, 2009

Dream

When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person realize his dream. Paulo Coelho
Fun Times on the AC 100 course. Friday there was 17 runners who showed up to run 23 miles on the AC course.
I felt a little off when I woke up in the morning. I was tired going into the run.
We headed up Baden Powell and I knew right away I didn't feel 100%. I was tired I was sleepy, I woke up early Thursday worked then drove 5 1/2 hours to Sierra Madre and woke up early for the run. So I knew it was going to be a long day. Andy didn't calculate the time right..the drive and time we had to be done early. We had a date that night and needed to be home by 4pm to get ready for our date.
We all ran with different groups since everyone was running at different speeds.
Andy ran ahead and would wait for me. We decided we would run to islip saddle to regroup. We met the rest of the group. We decided we would run the road then pick the trail up again and run to Eagles roost
There we decided we would hitch to go back to get the car at Vincent gap. Others also hitched to their cars or ran the road back. A few of our friends got lost and added miles but made it back safe some four hours later.
We made it home around 4:30 just in time to get ready for my surprise date. Andy took me to see Cirque Berzerk we had a blast I love all the performers they were awesome. It's a very Gothic type cirques. If you live in LA I suggest you see it. I believe it is running until July 18th. http://www.cirqueberzerk.com/
4th of July we went to the Sierra madre parade and we did a night run of 27 miles on the AC 100 course. I felt great during that run what a difference a day makes.
Not all opportunity is good opportunity, so pick and choose wisely out of the opportunities that will soon be presented. This is a time to be considering the future and putting down strong foundations that will lead to success. If you build the foundations correctly success will follow easily. If you don’t take time to lay the foundation correctly then your plans are likely to fall down. Don’t delay or prevaricate at this time. Propitious happenings are afoott.
© Stephen Haynes

1 comment:

CoyoteGirl said...

Wow did you take that picture of the sky? It's amazing.

I love reading your posts Catra and living vicariously through you!