Friday, July 10, 2009

Divine Order

There is nothing that happens by chance in our universe. Everything unfolds according to higher laws - everything is regulated by divine order.

I decided to sleep in this morning, I woke up at 7:15 and went back to sleep. I woke up again at 8:45am. I jumped up and got ready and headed to Mission Peak for a short 1.5 hr run. I was happy to find out they have graded the fireroads.
I did an out and back with a loop. Just took it easy. I am sore from the last 3 crossfit workouts. My legs are sore from lots of squats and lunges.

Tomorrow my Room-mate Jerry and my friend Chris are starting from Mission Peak at 7:15am for a 20-30 mile run. You can go shorter if you want.
If anyone wants to join us let me know.

I want to wish all the Hardrock 100 mile runners good luck this weekend also Good luck Badwater runners. Also good luck to all the Crossfitters who will be competing in the crossfit games this weekend. And one last good luck, to the UFC fighters at the UFC 100. There is a lot going on this weekend so have fun doing whatever you decided to do.


Change, disruption or obstacles could be the order of the day! There is a reason for each of these occurrences but in general it can be said that the way in which you are doing things, or viewing things, has to change. Very often the universe takes a hand and helps you by clearing away the debris of the old, but be assured that what is right, essential or just plain needed, will remain in place. In all cases be calm in the face of these unexpected events and just know that everything is going to be all right.
© Stephen Haynes

3 comments:

Generation X (Slomohusky) said...

Where do you find all these great quotes?! Keep the running world rockin' Your amazing!

mindful mule said...

Love that pic of Mission Peak. Looks like an early California plein aire painting.

Jes said...

Have fun!! If I ever get back to California I hope to join you all on one of your ones. I'll be taking the shorter routes, though. :-)