Monday, February 02, 2009

Try not to force the situation or force a resolution. If you would just wait a moment more you will be shown, or find, exactly what you are looking for. Try to use more inner guidance, in other words, your intuition or gut-feelings. You should now be evolved enough to know that you don’t always have to have all the answers or know the future in advance in order to attain success and avoid failure. Trust in yourself and the universe and everything will turn out as it is supposed to.
© Stephen Haynes


Practicing my up hill running on a steep hill on Mission peak..I had to walk a little it was to steep for me to run the whole thing. Just training hard for Coyote two moons 100.
These are a few of my favorite friends on Mission peak. I don't know why people are so affraid of the cows. They seem to love me. The first few years we had tough times, but now they know better then to try to chase me.
I did a crossfit wod during my run today...I had the cows watching during the push-ups. They canceled my 9am class at One world so I have to go at 6:30am a couple days a week. I will change my schedule at work to come in at 3pm instead of 2pm so I can go to the 12pm class a couple days a week. It's going to be hard waking up at 5:45am tomorrow since I usually don't get to bed until 12:30am.
It was another beautiful day. I can't believe how strong I'm getting. I ran the 50k yesterday but my body feels great. I am on day 9 of the master cleanse 1 more day to go.
2-2-09 Crossfit WOD/5 mile run

1 mile run-50 squats-1 mile run-40 up hill lunges, 1 mile run-30 push-ups, 1 mile run-20 frog jumps, 1 mile run-10 burpees. Time: 1hr 24 min.


5 comments:

ultradevon said...

Keep up the great training Catra:) Have fun at Coyote Two Moons. See you this summer!! Jah Bless.
Aloha,
Devon

K said...

Great pics and inspiring words.

Steve Ansell said...

You planning to run the hills at C2M, Catra? I think you need to ante up back into start group 3, then ;-)

I should be making my first foray (since JJ) back to the hills this weekend. Enjoy the training!

Catra said...

Hey Devon hope you are healing well see you this summer bro.
XOXO

Catra said...

LOL...No I won't run the hills ;)
Just training like a mad woman. I'm happy you will be out on the trails this weekend. I will be playing with Andy and a group of crazies on the C2m course Friday night for a 32 miler.
Have fun.
CC