Saturday, July 26, 2008

Clouds rest summit via Tuolumne meadows.Julia and me at the trailhead. It was a perfect day no clouds and no storm like two weeks ago.
To the very left of the picture at the top is where we were headed. Beautiful Clouds rest. The views are at least 100 times better then Half Dome and no crowds.
There were a lot of hikers coming up as we were running down.
Julia climbing the spine of Clouds rest. Did I mention she is afraid of trails like this. She did awesome!!!
There was tons of smoke in the background. As we left Tuolumne and headed to the 120 junction it was so dark because a fire that was burning some where.
When we got to the gate on the way out it was like it was night time.
Best friends forever just having fun on a run.

Health promotes spirituality, and spirituality promotes health.
Choose one spiritual truth and live fully in harmony with today. Observe how challenging it is to let your physical life be in concert with your spiritual ideas.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

How could you not feel like you were on top of the world?
Awesome pictures.

Victoria said...

You are inspiring me to plan a "play hooky" day and go run around Yosemite...

Anonymous said...

hi, great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra,

I love your pics, do you realise how lucky you are to be able to visit all these fantastic places?When I read your blog, I think of going to live there!

Anonymous said...

Catra,

I LOVE your blog! I put a link up to at mine.

Best wishes in all future endeavors,

Connie Karras

Catra said...

Hi Nick-
Thanks.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Vitoria make sure you call me on your play hooky day ;)
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Phil-

I do feel I am very blessed to visit and run in so many beautiful places.

I feel it is my playground and I explore as often as I can.
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Connie-
Thanks so much for the post.
Glad you enjoy it.
Have a great day.
Catra

DaveMaddux said...

Great pics. . . .the Yosemite high country is the best place on earth, especially in Summer and Fall.