Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All roads lead to Rome! Or in other words all paths lead to the same place. But before those paths lead us to anywhere we have to stop thinking about it and get on with it. This is a time of action and movement. Don’t worry if you make a mistake, we’re not perfect. If you realise you’ve made a mistake then make another choice and get back to the right path. Revamp objectives and approach life from another perspective.
© Stephen Haynes

Andy & me with our bracelets on for the 100 mile race.
I found a street with my last name on in in Carson city. It's my very own street how cool is that?

Still no report, super busy I will get it up this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catra,

i'm an italian guy and i love running so much!

I've seen the images of the tahoe trail, and wow!!! I love these mountains, you are very lucky, i'm so jealous :)

Many compliments for your physic, and your tatoo, and your funny dog.

Take care. Samuel.

Steve Stenzel said...

Congrats you you and Andy on the 100 miler! Can't wait for the report!

HERC DRIVER said...

Hope You're having a great weekend Catra!!!!! Love the new pics!!!!

Namaste,

Tom