Thursday, January 31, 2008

I found me a new artist....This is my new tattoo artist his name is Danny Dunbar he works at Prix in Pasadena. He hooked me up with some new ink and I love it. He will be finishing my right arm sleeve. Finally I will finish it.
Since I will be in Seirra Madre the next few weekends I will be able to get some new ink done. The end of the month is Musink a tattoo and music convention that's going to be a blast.
Well I'm off to run Rocky Raccoon 100 this weekend so please send me positive vibes. I hope my Tattoo with my favorite T.S Eliot quote makes me feel strong.

Danny poking me real good :)
New tattoo.Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
Love it!!! Thanks Andy for waiting 3 hours while I got tattooed.
Me hanging in Seirra Madre at AK's place.

Now is a time of commitment. Decide upon your direction or goal and begin the journey towards it. Take time to recognise the patterns that have sabotaged you in the past and eliminate them from your future. Change must take place in the inner you before change can take place in the real world. Let balance be your watchword and if you need help then it will appear. © Stephen Haynes

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Looks like it's on your hip? Best of luck at RR.

Anonymous said...

fpmznright on Catra!! I am going to be getting my left arm finished up soon, that way I can start on my right arm , half sleeve!

Good luck at RR!!

You will be happy to know we reg. for Ohlone 50k!!!

Josh said...

Good Luck at Rocky, you'll do great!

Stuart said...

Nice, your ink is the embodiment of your persona!

Judi said...

You go girl. Glad I found your blog on Cycling Phun.

Judi

Auggie's mom said...

Nice tat Cat, I have always loved that quote. Is the Andy from the JURT 100? ;)

Miss SassyLaLa said...

so jealous that you are getting inked. it looks awesome.

JeffO said...

I was thinking of all my friends at RR100. Hope you did great.

Unknown said...

Some great inkwork as usual.

Good luck at Rocky Raccoon.