Thursday, January 03, 2008

Filthy Fifty day 2.
That's right I did Filthy Ffty back to back. Check out http://oneworldcrossfit to see what the Filthy Fifty is. I was only 1 min. slower the second day, not bad. I showed up to do the WOD with Eric. I finished the wod and he finished not to long after me. I thought wow, he did a fast time. Talking with him , he said he decided to only do 20 double unders, that's 30 shy of the total. I was mad he was quiting so I said some not so nice things to modivate him to finish. Tough love. He still laid there, I walked away, and looked back and he got up. Eric pull it together to finish. Nice job Eric.
When he had tried to quit, I said it's like dropping out at mile 99 in a 100 mile race, it's just not an option.

Eric & Catra after giving it all we got , getting our butts kicked with the Filty Fifty. Awesome job Eric pushing through!!!
"I’m sure you have heard the expression, ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’. How true that is right now so do not judge conditions by their appearance. New opportunities, new possibilities, or possibly a second chance, are just around the corner. All things are cyclical and evolutionary, just like the caterpillar turns to a chrysalis, so the chrysalis becomes the butterfly - each serving its purpose, each part of the other, so understand our own lives also operate in this evolutionary or metamorphic way. Keep an open mind and the truth will be clear, you will be shown the way.
© Stephen Haynes"

1 comment:

Mark Tanaka (Ultrailnakaman) said...

Yes, nice job both of you. If Eric ever chooses the non-option option, let me know, so I can give him a hard time at work...