Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS.
I hope Santa was good to everyone. I got a ab mat, pull-up bar, jump-rope, REI gift cards, money, clothes and flower print set covers for my Nitro.

Obstacles are those frightful things when you take your eyes off your goals.
Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, Kill nothing but time.

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
A friend is one who knows us but loves us anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ,and merry christmasyou are an amazing person i read your sit ,ilove all of your uplifting thoughts,souds like your mom has a great big smile on her face when she sees her daughater living her life as you do .keep being you ,

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you. I have noticed your name and your "doings" for the last year(s). I look forward to "follow" you in 2008 as well. Me: I am a pretty new ultrarunner. Tried a 6-hour last year and a 12-hour in december - No problem - and now I know - I am on the hook. 24 in 08 - and who knows - what the future will bring. Welcome tom Norway. We do not have 100-miles, but still - some wonderful runs in wonderful nature. Thats what you like, I know. Contact me if you want to visit my coutry.

perhesk@online.no