Monday, December 31, 2007

It's impossible to beat someone down, who has been so far down they were in a living Hell.
I have been hated by many in my life, and I have hated many as well. I hated life so much at one point I didn't want to live anymore.
I am like a Phoenix rising from the ashes.
I have lived and died. But for the past 13 years I have been so alive, I have made it through so much and am still here.
I am a true believer anyone can change their life and do all that their heart desires to do.
Have a Happy & Safe New Years eve.

What am I doing you ask. I'm heading to crossfit to get my ass kicked then I will start my 40 mile run at 6pm and run into the New year.
I love all of you.

5 comments:

HERC DRIVER said...

Love ya Catra!!! Hope You have a wonderful 2008!!!

Namaste,

Tom

The Mayor said...

I have come full circle myself. I embrace my past for what is was and now realize that I was a different person then. Thank yOu for all your insite and inspiration!! Hope 2008 brings you more ground to cover and harder crossfit sessions!!

barbaloot said...

Your posts so resonate with me...I'm planning 4 mo.s on the PCT this summer and have a gear question, if you have time. What are those gaiter like thingys I see a bunch of people wearing? They look like cut up long underwear...did you sew them? You can answer by posting to my blog:

http://brassicaboy.blogspot.com/

"religion is for people who are afraid of hell, spirituality is for people who have been there."

Miki said...

Awww sorry Catra, but Rocky steals the show in the second pic. :) Happy new year.

ms said...

Just passing through n saying Hi from the other side of the globe!
(read: sweden)
Keep up on you journey through Life!

Best wishes!
/M