Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...43 years old, wow I have been on this planet for 43 years that to me is pretty darn cool.
I must thank my parents for bringing me into this world. I truly am blessed for having such loving parents. I do really miss them. I only got to spend 17 of my years with my father, not long enough. He died at 48 of a massive heart attack.
I know he is the one who has always guided me out of my dark times into the light. I know I have made him proud. I feel his energy around me often. I know he is always watching his little peanut, and has seen her blossom into something amazing. My Mom , my best friend has always been there for me in life, and in the after life. In my darkest hours she has helped pick me up and brought me to the light. Coming to me often in my dreams ,giving me the answers I need to guide me through this life. I love you Momma mia. You will always be my biggest fan.
I miss them both so much during the holidays especially my b-day. If it wasn't for them I would not be here. I will someday join them, but until then I am living life to the fullest.
The look of a 43 year old. I look at this and think I look better then when I was in my 20's, now.

There is no better way to spend your birthday then doing a wod, with some hot, sweaty, crossfit studs. Lucky single me. Oh yeah, and my hot sexy friend Julia ;)
Me & Rocky doing 4.3 miles in celebration of my offical birthday.
Beautiful Sunol what more can I say.
The little man tearing it up on the Ohlone trail.
SOME MAKE IT HAPPEN, SOME WATCH IT HAPPEN, AND SOME SAY, "WHAT HAPPENED?"

4 comments:

Davie said...

Merry Christmas from CrossFit Central Scotland

Snakebite said...

Happy Birthday, gorgeous!

HERC DRIVER said...

Happy Birthday!!! You DO NOT 43.... ;)

Namaste,

Tom

jaltevers said...

Happy Birthday. Lookin' great.