Friday, December 07, 2007

"I AM THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM"

POSTER CHILD FOR FIT AFTER 40!!!!!
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD.
I BELIEVE IT'S TRUE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT CAPRICORNS. THE OLDER WE GET THE BETTER WE LOOK. I KNOW A LOT OF CAPRICORNS AND IT'S TRUE!!!!
Just trying to look tough, but I'm really not ;)
So looks like only 3 brave souls will head out to Hetch Hetchy tomorrow. Everyone else wimped out because of the weather. Should be an exciting and fun day!

"There is a power at work that is not seen but nevertheless exists. When we are unable to deal with, or change, our situation this unforeseen power comes to our aid. So expect difficulties or obstacles to be transformed or even neutralised, but in all cases with a positive outcome. There is nothing to fear at this time, it is only a process, as the old gives way to the new. Without change growth cannot occur. The right ideas or actions will become apparent. © Stephen Haynes"

8 comments:

Debbie said...

OK! I'm a Cap and getting older and looking better. So true!

Catra said...

I agree sister!!!!
I hope all is well in your world :)
Catra

EnergeticRick!!! said...

Hey Catra,
I would be at hetch but I have to do the whole taper thing, it's hard to cut back on running but I wanna be completely fresh heading into ATY48 Dec. 29th!!!
BTW...
You look Hot in not just these pics, but all of them, your personality shines through the pics you take!
I like them very much, keep em coming!
-Rick-

JeffO said...

Count me in! Cap' & lovin' it! Had three different people guess my age at 30-34 y.o. In the past weeks! I'll be 48 in a month!

Catra said...

Hey Rick-
Thanks for the compliments. Lucky you running ATY48. Hey yeah let me know if you every want to come join one of my wacky runs ;)
Catra

Catra said...

Hey JeffO-
It's great looking so young. I think since we're in awesome shape it shows on the oudside.
Catra

Olga said...

Your eyes are just beautiful!

Catra said...

Hi Olga-
Thanks. I hope all is well with you. Seems like you guys were having some pretty good storms a couple weeks ago. I hope there was no damage done in your area.
Catra