Monday, April 26, 2010

Mt. Diablo wildflower run..........Friday ;-) I took all these photos on Friday on Mt. Diablo. I ran 35 miles of trails 10. 5 hours.
I came home and ran 2.5 miles with Rocky so ran 37.5 miles :-)

I ran up Diablo, North peak, Mt. Olympia and Eagles peak. It's actually my 4 peaks run but since it there was so many wildflowers I will call it my wildflower run this time. I plan on running on Diablo every Friday . It's very challenging and lots of climbing. This time of year I love running out there. You just have to make sure to carry plenty of water.


I hope other bloggers get a chance to go out on Diablo in the next few weeks to see all the flowers. I counted 20 different varieties and stopped counting after that.



The weather was perfect, warm and breezy. I saw very few people out on the trails. That's why I love Fridays out there. Not tons of people






No comments: