Monday, April 05, 2010

LOYALTY.............
Become loyal to your innermost truth. Follow the way when all others abandon it. Walk the path of your own heart.


I hope you all had a great Easter with family and friends. I took Rocky out in Sunol for a short 4 mile loop. I also worked, surprised at how busy we were. I guess maybe a lot of people don't spend time with their families or these people all don't have families but it was busy just like a normal Sunday.

Easter is always a hard holiday. It's the day I found my Mom dead. I always go out in nature on that day to celebrate the life we had together.

I had a busy weekend of running. Friday i ran long. Then Saturday ran 40 miles and felt great surprised that I feel so good after running the flats hard at Umstead 100 the weekend before. Wow getting older isn't as bad as everyone says ;-) I'm recovery faster and feeling better.



These pictures are along the Ohlone wilderness trail my favorite place to run so peaceful. Well except Saturday there must of been 50 hikers out there enjoy it too.
Glad people are taking a liking to my slice of heaven.




The weather was perfect that day we had a break in the weather that day.


This picture is of me and Rocky running in Sunol.
This weekend we will be crewing Andy at AR 50. Just want to wish everyone good luck running it.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news about recovering so well from your 100. Old? Old is a myth...don't believe it. ;-)

Brenda said...

Wow, what a beautiful way to remember a loved one. Hope you had a Happy Easter. It was nice meeting you at Umstead!

Does your little dog really run that far? Whoa!

~Brenda