Tuesday, November 03, 2009

YOUR UNIQUE TALENT......

Use your talent (everybody has one) in anyway you can. Don't keep it for yourself like a miser - spend it like a millionaire! Lucy MacDonald

Had an awesome 12 mile run before crossfit today. The weather was oh so beautiful it was warm and sunny. The Momma cows were out in full force with the babies. I had to run around a few herds.

I love Mission Peak I know we all have that special place that is near and dear to our hearts ,where we go when we need to find that answer we are looking for.


I have so many times in my life hit the trail sad and lonely and came off that peak feeling so alive and happy. I often run up Mission Peak to be alone. It use to be easy, to be alone up there but through the years so many people have fallen in love with my Peak. I do know where to be alone up there and I always choose to go up Mission Peak the Horse heaven trail instead of the main trail.


Seems like today there were others trying to be alone on Horse heaven saw 3 different people going up that way.


It was a good day. I know the weather will change and it will soon grow cold and windy ,but for know I will enjoy the sun warming my body and the sweat dripping off my face and the dirt on my sweaty legs.


I truly am alive!!!


crossfit wod "Cindy" 20 min. as many rounds of 5 push-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 squats. I did 15 rounds + 2 push-ups(sub) pull-ups.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those first two photos. If that's not the picture of joy, I don't know what is.

Catra said...

thanks Chad!