Wednesday, November 04, 2009

SIMPLE THINGS..............
One of the simplest things about all facts of life is that to get where you want to go, you must keep on keeping on.
Norman Vincent Peale
Another awesome day!! Perfect ran 12 mile and went to crossfit after. I feel just a little trashed. But it's a good feeling using muscles that don't get used often enough. I'm talking arms pull-ups and push-ups. Need to keep building my upper body. It's always been the weakest part for me.

Planning on running 40 miles on Friday if anyone is interested you can contact me. Another busy day for me so I better go.

New beginnings or the possibilities of a new start are soon to be presented. Use your inner magician to pull together all the components of what soon will be in the offing, as you should now be able to manifest your hopes, dreams and desires. Remember you are only at the beginning, the first stages of development, so the more you are able to accept the more will be given to you.
© Stephen Haynes


WOD 11/04/09

Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5

rest.....

21-15-9 reps for time of:

Power snatch(m95#/w65#)
Pull up

No comments: