Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PROBLEMS AND DREAMS................
Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.





During the holidays I always miss my parents and friends and family members who have past away.
I miss my Mom mostly during these times. When I head out on the trail for long runs I often image what my life would be like if she was still here.
I have her memory in my heart and I do think of her everyday.
Sept.1995-Nov. 2002
Tomorrow is the 7th anniversary of my dog Oskars death he was such a funny little guy and his life was cut way to short. I will head out tomorrow like I do every Thanksgiving and run in his memory. I will run 40 miles along the Ohlone and Sunol wilderness trails.
I hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving with your friends and family. Hug those people close to you and tell them you love them. Let go of any disagreements you may have at least just for one day. And most of all let those close to you know you love them. We are all here for just a short time.
I love all of you.
Baby Oskar.............
Posing oskar..............

3 comments:

jb said...

aw catra...i feel for your losses. luckily you are keeping their memory alive. happy thanksgiving.

ultrarunner (Brian Philpot) said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope u have a great run.

Patrick said...

Oskar was lucky to have a kind, loving Mom like you. RIP little guy.