Monday, August 04, 2008


Tranquility at home leads to health. Home is for resting, renewal, warmth and love. If this is not the atmosphere in your home, what can you do today that contributes to changing it?


Andy came up for work and to hang out with me. I worked at the SF marathon expo. Thanks to all the visitors who came by. Met fellow bloggers Leslie, Will and Coyotegirls hubby. And a few others.
My statue pose.
Andy & Catra posing.
Leslie and I in front of the atalanta athletic wear booth.
Jean, Catra, Heather(owner) , Amada in front of the booth at the SF marathon expo.

4 comments:

Willie said...

It was so great to meet you! What a wonderful surprise. I hope I didn't weird you out too much but I was star-struck.

Thank you for being so nice. I'll post the picture soon.

GB said...

Hi Catra! I wish I had come by the SkirtGoddess booth to say hi. I was working at the runningskirts booth. ;) That was a fun expo, but very tiring. I hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

What kind of shoes are you wearing? the pink ones, are they good on the trail? At least they look cute!

Anonymous said...

What is the brand on those cute pink shoes? Are they good on trail?