Friday, August 22, 2008

Day #8 of the Master Cleanse and I'm feeling great !
This time on the cleanse the beginning was the hardest I would say day 1-3. I have run or did crossfit or both every day while on the cleanse.
My last day on the cleanse is Sunday Andy and I will be doing a run out of Onion valley on the East side of the Sierras that day. We will head up to Keasarge pass to Forester ,down Forester back up ,and over and down and back the way we came it will be a long day. But I'm sure we will have fun.

Tonight we will be marking the Bulldog 50k course we will start at 9pm. We will sleep for few hours and go back out to check the markings before the race Saturday morning.

Today at Crossfit it was "Happy hour" we got to pick a workout. I did
"MICHEAL"
3 rounds for time
800 meter run
50 back extensions
50 abmat sit ups
I did it in 20:23 I think it might be a PR for me on that workout. I won't know until I get home to check my log book.
I hope you all get out this weekend and move your body. Maybe try something new or run or hike somewhere you have never been before.
Get ready, I repeat, get ready, as the wheel is about to turn and an old cycle end and a new cycle begin. A new way of doing things is about to commence. The struggle will now be over as life rapidly turns into something much better. Sometimes there has to be havoc and chaos while a new order is established. Don’t get stuck on how it ought to be, let things go the way they will - this will bring you much good fortune. Don’t forget to say thank you for this chance to begin again.
© Stephen Haynes

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Excellent Michael time! Good luck this weekend to you both, and I'll chat with you next week.

EnergeticRick!!! said...

Catra,
Its good to hear you are doing well and that you are spending lots of time with Andy. Yeah! I didn't know Dean wrote another book. The first book was epic, a must read. I can't wait to read his newest work. He really is such a cool guy.
Have fun on your hike and stay well for AC!
-Rick-

leslie said...

WHAT A FABULOUS QUOTE. The best one yet!!! Thank you!

HERC DRIVER said...

Hope You're having a great weekend!!! Love your hair with the red streaks!!!!! Looks great!! :)

HEH said...

Great pictures, Catra!
I took my 8-year old son for a hike up to Mission Peak a few days ago.

Beautiful place to get away and see lots of wildlife!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat',

How are you ???
each times i want to write an email but my days are very short and just to read your awesome blog!!!
you will give me your address because i would like to send you a picture of my baby with little words...
less one week i will run Ultra trail Of Mont Blanc
can't wait i'm very impatient.
My spirit is good ok and body to ;)
have fun on AC 100, another one 100 miles for you
Crazy!!!!
you're the best and crazy girl that i know..;)

Love ya,
Ju