Monday, March 03, 2008

It is the things in common
that make relationships enjoyable,
but it is the little differences
that make them interesting.
~ by Todd Ruthman ~

I am so proud of Andy, my little sunshine ran a PR at the L.A Marathon. 3:28. He said it was because of me ;) I think it was really because our special matching tattoos we got. Danny used a special ink that will make us run faster;). It worked!!!!

Andy is amazing he hardly trains and he always kicks ass. I wish it could be that easy for me. We will be running our first 50k together in two weeks and Andy plans on running the whole thing with me. Looks like I will be getting a workout, trying to keep up with my fast BF. We also are running our first 50m together in April at Leona Divide, and in June we will run San Diego 100 together. My dream has always been to have a boyfriend I could run Ultras with. It has finally come true.

crossfit wod
5 rounds for time
400m run
50 squats
30 back extension
time: 20:53
I love training with Austin he really knows how to push me.
He was really trying to get me to do 20:00 flat. My time will be hard to beat today. I have less distance to go during the squats so being short was a good thing today. Austin opened up his own crossfit box in Milpitas. I hope to stop by for a wod. Congrats. Austin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. My times for the WOD are slow but I finish them A few I had to alter the weight but did them none the less. Today is rest day for me as I had a hard kick ass WOD's & trail running this weekend.

Are you doing your usual 100m Ohlone or doing Ohlone at all in May?

Anonymous said...

What is the matching tattoo?
~Jo Lynn

Catra said...

Michelle-
Have you done the 150 burpees for time??? It's a killer or 20 min. as many burpees as you can.
Those are killers.
I'm so proud of you for doing crossfit.
I hope to do my hundred during the Ohlone 50k.
Catra

Anonymous said...

I will do the burpees tomorrow.
I have just been doing the WOD the day at crossit.com.
I found on in Sac but it opens later then I wished it would(I live 30 mins from Sacramento)with my work schedule and closes too early IMO. I get off work at 6pm and with traffic I would get there too late...I want to hit it up on the weekend soon.

I am doing long runs of 15ish right now, so we will be wanting to hit up the Ohlone course this month sometime on a weekend, let me know when you are available :)

HERC DRIVER said...

I'm soooo happy You have a "sweetie" now! Sounds like He treats you right!!! :)

Namaste,

Tom

JeffO said...

There you go again - now I have to nuke my Internet cache again so the company skin-searcher doesn't nail me. LOL! You look awesome, as usual.
Congrats on finding someone you sync with! Very very cool.
I gave up hope years ago. That may sound depressing but it doesn't feel like it. When I gave up hope, I got on with life. It's probably another reason I ultra-run.
Heck, they always say you never find love where you look for it, right? So why look for it? If it happens it happens.
Andy is a very lucky guy.

Judi said...

Hey Catra, I did Crossfit today for the 1st time! Check out my blog you can even see a video! It was awesome!