Thursday, March 06, 2008

The inner Venus has arrived. She just looks a little dead!!!

Goddess on a mountain top
Burning like a silver flame
Summit of beauty and love
And Venus was her name
(chorus)
She's got it
Yeah, baby, she's got it
I'm your Venus
I'm your fire
At your desire
Well, I'm your Venus
I'm your fire
At your desire
Her weapons were her crystal eyes
Making every man mad
Black as the dark night she was
Got what no-one else had
Wow !
(chorus)
Venus
(chorus)
Goddess on the mountain top
Burning like a silver flame
The summit of beauty and love
And Venus was her name
Wow !
(chorus)
Venus was her name
Yeah, baby, she's got it

"CINDY" That bitch tried to kill me!!! But I kicked her ass!!! The photo above shows how bad it really was. I came to crossfit class complaining that my right shoulder hurt and I was only going to try and do 15 rounds...LOL...I killed the wod!!!
20 min. 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 squats. Thanks Eric for pushing me and Audrey. That really helped. Also watching the guys fall apart gave me motivation. I guess I'm just good at pacing myself. :)
30 rounds + 2 squats



This is my friend Audrey and she rocks!!! I have watched this woman blossom into a badass crossfitter. Audrey you really push yourself and it motivates me to see how hard you work. I love seeing your smiling face everyday at crossfit.

-inspiration-
It's always better to ask questions than to make assumptions. Have the courage to ask questions until you are as clear as you can be. Once you hear the answer to a question, you won't have to make assumptions because you will know the truth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed this day and plan on doing that one tonight....some of my fav wokrouts are pushups,pullups & squats..

Any suggestions on how to get this kipping thing down? I am having a tough time grasping it.I think I need direction in person,not a video lol...

Rock on girl.

Judi said...

Catra, you are a badass. :)

I messed my ankle up doing those effin' box jumps! Now I can't run at all! I am resting it till Sunday and see what happens....

Judi

Bea said...

That's awesome.

Can I steal your Inspiration?

Buddy of mine is going through chemo and this is something I have to remind myself to do, whenever I get a bunch of Medical Speak.

Have a great one!

Unknown said...

Cat ~
I pulled that card yesterday! WILD! My faNtaStiC new career as a chef is paying off! I am working my ass off and LOVING IT!!! Everything I make is full of good vibes and love.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You look fab and I am SO F******G happy for you and Andy! ROCK ON!!! Jill and I are in love as always. :)
xxoo

Anonymous said...

I did 12 rounds plus 5 pull ups and 2 squats.

:)