Sunday, March 02, 2008

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put back in order.
Me waiting for my lost friend Julia. She missed the turn and went the wrong way. She did end up showing up about 15 min. later.
Ben and me. I haven't seen Ben since 2006 b-day run. He was injured and we lost touch. He showed up in REI Friday and now we can run again together.
Julia Bramer and me at her ranch the JB ranch in Sunol..LOL

It was a beautiful day cool and breezy. Julia and I did my Sunol 50k that I love.
We had a blast. I practice my pose running technique the whole 31 miles and I felt great. I felt good in the end and could of easily kept on running.
It was a slow run but I kept my form all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya! Just thought I'd share a picture I took of you at the Napa Valley Marathon expo. (If you want me to take the picture down, just say the word.)

This is you.

(This is me, in case you're wondering.)