Tuesday, January 04, 2011

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-- Author Unknown
I just love running with Rocky. I try and take him out at least 3 miles everyday.
I usually take him out after I finish my run, it's my cool down with him.
He loves it when I am tapering for a hundred because that means he can go out long with me since I am on no time schedule ;-)
Rocky is the most amazing dog in the world to me. Everybody loves him ;-)

3 comments:

Mike said...

Rocky looks like a Happy Dog!

Une femme en santé said...

Your are lucky to have a nice dog like him :-)

Deanna Stoppler said...

He is definitely a happy pooch and is well taken care of! I take my dog, Luna, with me every morning. She loves her runs.