Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yesterdays problems............
Don’t drag yesterday problems into this brand new day. Give yourself, and those around you, a break and start fresh.
Lucy MacDonald
I did it for the 6th time. I finished Wasatch 100 .
It was also my 6th 100 miler of the year,
and the 66th time I have run 100 miles :-)

It wasn't my fastest time but I still had fun. 35:08 hours worth of FUN!!! Thanks to my pacer Sallie she kept me going the last 25 miles, she was awesome.
I love and hate this race..It's BRUTAL that's the only way I can describe it.
If you want a hard race sign up for Wasatch 100 you will get your monies worth.
I'm very tired so that's all I'm writing for now.

Robert Tuller going for #10 and me going for #6. Why because we can :-)
My wonderful and beautiful pacer Sallie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt you would get through it Cattra - way to hang tough. How were/are your feet? Is your lucky number 6 ? ~~Marcy

PunkRockRunner said...

Congratulations on ANOTHER 100-mile victory. I'm sure that we will be reading about your 100th 100-miler one day.

All the best,

Ron

Snakebite said...

Congrats, Catra, and way to go!!!

Unknown said...

Congrat Catra on your 66th 100M finish. Remarkable. Soon you'll be catching Hans. Nice pick of you two lovely ladies on the pavement nonetheless. Now get back on the trail :). -Just a flatlander from Indiana.