Saturday, September 05, 2009

It Is What We Are

Happiness is not in our circumstances, but in ourselves. It is not something we see, like a rainbow, or feel, like the heat of a fire. Happiness is something we are. John B. Sheerin



Jerry, Julia and I did a fun run out of Sonora Pass. We ran up to the top of Leavitt peak we actually couldn't find the trail we ran past it and some how missed it.
On the way back we found it and went up the 11,598 peak. Awesome views of the Yosemite the Eastern Sierras and the Tahoe area.
This was me and Julia's last long run before Wasatch 100 which is next Friday.
There were at least 10 hikers out hiking the trails. I have never seen that many people on that trail. I love this area, it's a great place to run at attitude and only a 3 hour drive. I want to run more out here, and check out some other trails. I mainly run along the PCT when I have run out here.
It doesn't get better then this friends you love and beautiful wilderness.
We are finished and we only got lost twice, not bad!!!
I love being goofy, it's just me having fun.

3 comments:

Chris and Amy said...

Awesome pictures! I've really been loving your quotes lately.

K said...

I have to know--where did you get the wonderwoman outfit???

Anonymous said...

YES!! I need that Wonderwoman running skirt.