Sunday, July 02, 2006

~Don't overdo~
Always do your best, but don't overdo! When you overdo, you deplete your body
and go against yourself, and it will take you longer
to accomplish your goal.
hmm I was thinking about running the Tahoe rim trail 100 miler 3 days before I set out for my Trifecta, link up of the John muir trail, Tahoe Yosemite trail & Tahoe rim trail, 599 miles in under 21 days.
After pulling this card makes me think don't do anything stupid!
I would be bummed if I couldn't attempt the link up. Looks like I will be smart and just chill.
Catra
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Catra said...

Hey thanks but I have run/fastpacked the trail 5 times I know that trail with my eyes closed.
I was a little bummed when I saw the article. Everyone at TR knows I hold the womans record in 5 days and I broke the Yo Yo record that same year smashed it in 12 days 424 miles.
I was on the trail the same time when my team mate Kevin s broke the record.
Maybe he didn't want to add the womans record who knows.

All my friends were suprised that they didn't put my records in the write up.
Catra