Thursday, August 04, 2011

"Believe that you can run farther or faster. Believe that you're young enough, old enough, strong enough, and so on to accomplish everything you want to do. Don't let worn-out beliefs stop you from moving beyond yourself."

Headland hundred ready or not here I come! I will be running Headland Hundred this weekend going for my 3 finish. Looking forward to it.
I have been trying to adjust being back in Fremont. I love Sierra madre and the East side of the Sierras. Glad I got to spend time on the trails with all my friend during my vacation.
I hope to get back by next month to do Mt. Langley and of course New Army pass again. I might even do Whitney in October ;-)
Ok everyone send me those positive thoughts this weekend while I am running HH ;-)))

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hey Catra, hope you had a good race! I was out for a 10 mile run and passed you going up that steep part of Miwok trail. I recognized you but was too shy to say hello. I live about 1/2 mile off Miwok trail so I run in the headlands all the time but can imagine doing 100 miles of those hills!