Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go :0
Bighorn 100 watch out because here I come. Ok I need to be honest I'm a bit worried about the snow or I guess I was. They have changed the course because part of it still has 5 feet of snow.
It will be a challenge with the extreme temps. Warm in the day and winter conditions at night. Please send us positive vibes. I'm going to be chasing Andy the whole way once again.



Rocky is sad I'm going. Doesn't it look like he's crying?? We went on a extra long run/walk this morning.

Things are not always what they appear, so examine everything carefully. What looks very positive could be negative and what looks negative could in fact be positive. The universe is a strange place and so things don’t always have to go according to your plan to actually be beneficial. This is a time to rely upon the Self, so examine and let go of support systems that no longer serve you.
© Stephen Haynes

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather forecast for Sheridan is...

Friday: Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 50s.

Sunday: Sunny. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 50s.

It should be pretty nice at night, even up high. That's ignoring any snow or mud on the ground of course.

Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat',

I send you my all positive vibes, force, determination...
Have Fun for BH 100....;)

love,
ju

E-Speed said...

Good luck! Have a great run!

Snakebite said...

Rocky looks more stoned than sad.

Cam said...

Good luck out there, I'm sure you will do fine.
Best wishes....

Jon said...

Eager to read the race report! Hope everything went well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra, congrats on finishing Bighorn 100! I see Andy "beat" you by one second. Was that planned???

Looking forward to the race report!

Jay.

CoyoteGirl said...

Hi Cat!

I hope your race went well!

Catra said...

Hey Jay Andy and I finished together but for whatever reason they put him down as a second faster. We were holding hands so not sure why he was a second faster. I just think they wrote his number down first ;)
Catra